Be responsible for building, maintaining, and enhancing existing websites Develop front end components for WordPress websites Help build email campaigns Identity, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize websites for SEO and speed performance Provide accurate timelines and level of effort during all project phase skills & Requirements. SEO activities would include On-Page / Off-Page Optimisation, Content strategy, link building and keyword strategy, online PR submissions and influencer/blogger outreach to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience working within a .NET environment
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience of On and Off-Site advanced SEO experience, with proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices
- Up to date working knowledge of current, past and projected SEO trends
- Proven experience with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization
- Proven experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to multi-task, work on and maintain multiple websites simultaneously.
Min 1months to 3 years
Notice period –
Immediate joiners / 15 days
|Job Category||Content Writer|