- Performance testing, Jmeter, Load Runner, Functional testing
· The Performance Test Engineer will be closely working with Managers and Architect.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices.
· Should have experience in Functional testing (minimum 2 years) – willing to work on functional testing as well
· Develop and maintain performance test scripts
· Execute different type of tests and find bottlenecks
· Work with application and TCOE teams to develop performance test plans and review with scrum team
· Analyze test results, configure analysis graphs and create performance test results report
· Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
· Strong knowledge in Java EMS, IBM MQ, TIBCO
· Should have working experience (minimum 3 years) in JMeter.
· Strong Load runner (minimum 2 years) / Performance Center Script Creation and Execution
· Experience in Middle ware testing (MQ and Web services)
· Should worked on below protocol : HTTP/HTML, Ajax truclient, Java ,JDBC, Mobile and webservices
· Strong knowledge in analyzing Heap and Thread dump
· Strong knowledge in AWR report analysis and Should have knowledge in SQL developer
Test Results Review and Guidance
Min 5 + years
Notice period –
Immediate joiners / 15, 30 days
|Job Category||Content Writer|